Saturday, February 23, 2008

Best Selected PTC (Click ads for money$$$)

Hi Quests especially ones who have ideas
to earn online

I create this bloge for the sake of making benefit from online; it means that you can get paid by just click the ads in the website that I list below. I've just started, yet I have learned much more from at lease 60 websites I visited and my good friend "ladystrange". Why I list the sites below? Because many of paid sites (PTC) are scams (They don't give you any penny for your visit, they cheat you). So to make you choose the right site I will update the trusted site below for you. Now start with one I list below. Good luck!

Honey Advertiser Pro
My Loving PTC

I have spent my time searching PTC that really pay, now it is this one that I can trust. I've got from my good friend (ladystrange, who got paid already). This one I really recommend. "say well, do better" OK try it out yourself.

Click the logo to join!HoneyAdvertiserPro.com

.
.
.
I will post more good PTC, WAIT...

1 comment:

My Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.